What exactly does arrive and drive mean?
- Lake Effect Motorsports handles everything! This is true whether you’re renting one of our cars, or we are taking care of yours
- You get a car that is clean, fast, and perfectly maintained
- The car is race-prepped by Lake Effect
- Lake Effect transports the car to the race
- You are totally supported at the race by our team of coaches and mechanics
- A dedicated crew does any necessary mechanical repairs between sessions
- Lake Effect oversees that your car is “teched” by the officials (and passes)
- Our engineers are really....engineers. They have specific set-up data for every track we travel to. You know that your car will already be in the “sweet spot” for that track, starting with the first session
- Data analysis allows Lake Effect the ability to tweak set up changes to maximize driving performance
- Driver coaching by Jason Vinkemulder, a lifelong racer and Mazda champion, helps hone your skills right during the event
If you want to steer clear of the hassles of car maintenance; loading, hauling, hassling with a trailer; if you have no time to engineer a car...then arrive and drive is for you. If you do want to have expert coaching, engineering and mechanical support, desire a sharp-looking and FAST car at the track, and have the support of a team that removes roadblocks to winning...arrive and drive is definitely for you.
Call Jason @ 616-846-3947 about teaming up with Lake Effect.
P.S. What do YOU do in an arrive and drive arrangement? Register for the race, make hotel arrangements if necessary, and...arrive to drive and have a great time!